Plastic Surgeon, Surgeon
Video profile
213 N Center Dr
North Brunswick, NJ 08902
609-918-1973
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Very skilled plastic surgeon  |  show details
by DC on Jul 17th, 2014

Dr Partridge is a very skilled and talented plastic surgeon. Very caring and professional. Would highly recommend her for her top notch knowledge and skill. My procedure went very quickly and with no pain.

Oct 18th, 2011

I was in the emergency room a week ago needing stitches on my face. The attending dr. suggested a plastic surgeon because of the area and they have the expertise. I agreeded! Dr. Partridge was on call that night and she came to the hospital. She was so caring. She talked to me during the process and made me feel comfortable. I felt better and knew that I was in good hands... I had my stitches taken out today and it looks amazing after 8 days. She is a great doctor! She spent as much time with me in the office as I needed. So happy that she was on call that night!

Aug 23rd, 2011

Dr. Partridge was recommended from my orthopedic surgeon. She is a most caring, concerned physician. She is never in a hurry and very thorough in providing education about the situation and answering questions. Her office staff is top notch. Dr. Partridge did a skin graft in the crease in my elbow after having a gangerous wound. She did an excellent job on a very difficult and ugly wound. She even provided me with her personal cell phone number if I experienced any problems with my wound vac. I would recommend her to anyone I meet.

Feb 3rd, 2011

I went to Dr. Partridge because I have acne scars and found her to be very caring. She had a plan of action which was to do laser treatments. Even though you can still see some of the scars there was an overall improvement. I would definitely have the procedures done again and would not think twice about referring a friend to her.

|  Survivor  |  show details
Jul 9th, 2010

Nice lady.Gentle. She cared about me.She took pride in her work.

|   |  show details
by Mary Anne Myslinski on Jun 7th, 2010

I am 56 years old and needed breast reduction for quite a long time. The weight and density of both breasts caused constant pain in the areas of my cervical, shoulder, and lower spine. I would always sweat underneath each breast and end up with a red rash. There were times when I would feel slight pain in one of the breast. They were too large and uncomfortable and I hated them. The cost of surgery and having the Insurance Company approve it kept me from having the procedure for a long time. Finally, it was too much and I could not deal with it anymore. I was going to find a way and I was ready for whatever was necessary. I am very particular about choosing a Physician. The best way for me was to ask another Physician, one that I highly regard, who she would recommend. Dr. Sandra Edly, my Gynocologist, directed me to Dr. Partridge. She spoke very highly of her. Coming from Dr. Edly was all I needed to hear. I made an appointment with Dr. Partridge. From the moment I met with her, I had never felt so comfortable. She is extremely professional, very knowledgeable in her field, and funny - she made me feel as if she were my close friend. Someone I could talk too without embarassment (and her staff was just as wonderful). Everything I needed to understand was answered. She knew, as well as my other Physicians, that I did need this surgery. The difficult part was getting the Insurance Company to approve. It was extremely a tough time but Dr. Partridge, along with her nurse, Debbie, and other staff never stopped working until I received my approval. I needed statements from three of my other Physicians indicating their reasons for the necessity of this surgery which I did receive. The first go around with the Insurance Company failed and they denied the surgery. But I was so surprised at the persistence of Dr. Partridge and Debbie in filing an appeal, along with additional letters from my three other Physicians, that it was finally approved. I really cried hard because I was happy - for people who really cared and fight so hard for me - I was not use to that. Once approved, she got to work. She was very precise and a "no muss fuss" Physician. She worked with me in showing me the right size and explained everything from how it was going to be done and the after results. Her staff did all the work of setting up the Hospital and everything that was needed. I did not have to do a thing. The surgery was so successful, the results so beautiful, and the constant care from Dr. Partridge was unbelievable. The most important thing I remembered telling her later that night after the surgery was that I had no pain, whatsoever, in my shoulders! There was no heavy weighted feeling of a "cement block" on each shoulder - absolutely no pain. The Insurance Company has a minimum number of grams of breast and fat taken off in order to cover the cost. Well, it went way over their chart and the Doctor couldn't wait to send the results. The first few days were a little rough but I was so elated to finally have this done that nothing could bring me down. It took weeks for me to see the final results. There were just a few days I felt it was never going to be right. Her encouragement, educating me on the how the body heals, what I needed to do at home, and because I really trusted her, I waited my time. I definately followed her "at home" directions every day. Dr. Partridge, as well as her nurse Debbie, continuously followed up with me. Any questions I had were never too many. They never made me feel as if I was a bother - always kind and caring and willing to help me with anything. Three months after my surgery, I had a visit with my Primary Physician. She stated to me that she had seen plenty of breast reductions but not as perfect as mine. She was taken back and impressed that there were no scars to be seen; just a little underneath. It was amazing. It has been a year now and I feel wonderful, beautiful, and have so much more confidence; most of all no more pain!!! (I went shopping to purchase a lot of shirts that I could never wear before!). All my life I have had to fight for medical treatment myself with no one offering to help. This is one of the best "gifts" I have ever received - and that "gift" was finding Dr. Partridge and her staff. It takes a woman to understand the true feelings of another woman. This comes from my heart and I could never say "Thank You" enough to her and her staff. They were there for me and I will always be there for them. God bless you Dr. Partridge, Debbie, Debbie, and staff - you truly are "Gods Gift" to all. Thanks for sharing my experience with me! Mary Anne Myslinski

|  PATIENT  |  show details
Jan 4th, 2010

I was a patient of Dr partridge and would hig