Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Very skilled plastic surgeon show details Very skilled plastic surgeon
by DC on Jul 17th, 2014

Dr Partridge is a very skilled and talented plastic surgeon. Very caring and professional. Would highly recommend her for her top notch knowledge and skill. My procedure went very quickly and with no pain.

Oct 18th, 2011

I was in the emergency room a week ago needing stitches on my face. The attending dr. suggested a plastic surgeon because of the area and they have the expertise. I agreeded! Dr. Partridge was on call that night and she came to the hospital. She was so caring. She talked to me during the process and made me feel comfortable. I felt better and knew that I was in good hands... I had my stitches taken out today and it looks amazing after 8 days. She is a great doctor! She spent as much time with me in the office as I needed. So happy that she was on call that night!

Aug 23rd, 2011

Dr. Partridge was recommended from my orthopedic surgeon. She is a most caring, concerned physician. She is never in a hurry and very thorough in providing education about the situation and answering questions. Her office staff is top notch. Dr. Partridge did a skin graft in the crease in my elbow after having a gangerous wound. She did an excellent job on a very difficult and ugly wound. She even provided me with her personal cell phone number if I experienced any problems with my wound vac. I would recommend her to anyone I meet.

Feb 3rd, 2011

I went to Dr. Partridge because I have acne scars and found her to be very caring. She had a plan of action which was to do laser treatments. Even though you can still see some of the scars there was an overall improvement. I would definitely have the procedures done again and would not think twice about referring a friend to her.

Survivor show details Survivor
Jul 9th, 2010

Nice lady.Gentle. She cared about me.She took pride in her work.

PATIENT show details PATIENT
Jan 4th, 2010

I was a patient of Dr partridge and would hig