A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joanna Pozdal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joanna Pozdal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pozdal
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Pozdal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joanna Pozdal, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pozdal graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Szczecin. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Pozdal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saints Mary And Elizabeth Medical Center
- St. Mary of Nazareth Hospital Center
- Alexian Brothers Behavorial Health Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joanna Malgorzata Pozdal MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joanna M. Pozdal practice?
- Dr. Joanna Pozdal has 1 office location.
Dr. Joanna Pozdal practices Family Medicine near Elk Grove Village, IL.
See Elk Grove Village Primary Care Doctors.