A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joanna Pozdal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joanna Pozdal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pozdal
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pozdal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joanna Pozdal, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pozdal graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Szczecin. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Pozdal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saints Mary And Elizabeth Medical Center
- St. Mary of Nazareth Hospital Center
- Alexian Brothers Behavorial Health Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joanna Malgorzata Pozdal MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joanna M. Pozdal practice?
- Dr. Joanna Pozdal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joanna Pozdal practices Family Medicine near Elk Grove Village, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Wheaton, IL.
See Elk Grove Village Primary Care Doctors.