Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  REFUSING ONE MONTH OLD BABY  |  show details
Nov 21st, 2013

My baby was born with a colasped lung and was in special care nursery. When she was out and home I scheduled appointment for one month check up with Dr. Pozdal. I went to appointment and they said my insurance was coded wrong and that I needed to get it fixed before they could see her. I called and insurance said they would fax over proof. That took some time so receptionist said to reschedule. I asked if they are refusing to see my one month baby that has a cold and they said yes until insurance is cleared up. Wow! A family doctor refusing to see a one month newborn that had a lung condition with a cold currently all because a code is wrong on her insurance card with was verified over the phone by insurance. This is horrible business its a baby that needs shots and to check her breathing since she has a bad cold. This not a family doctors behavior...

|  Professional Place  |  show details
Oct 4th, 2011

I have been going to see Dr.Pozdal fpr the past three years.I have been taking now my three years old daughter and my four month old son ever since they where born.I think Dr.Pozdal is always very professional she knows what she is talking about and she is great with children.Myself my husband and my mom have used her services as well.I wish there were more doctors like that we would not have as many sick people.The staff of the office is great always very caring and helpful.Did i mention that i live in Algonquin i drive from far to see Dr.Pozdal.

|  We Care - about your wallet !  |  show details
Jun 10th, 2010

The very first thing she takes care about before you it is your WALLET just like a hunter in very rude way. She listened to me, but she didn't know what I was talking about and I was just talking abou my current condition not about something paranormal she should know that she's a 'doctor' . She didn't call me back to tell me about results of my tests ( maybe becouse the tests was alredy paid ).