A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joanna Sawicka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joanna Sawicka, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Therapeutic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Sawicka graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Sawicka has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sawicka accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joanna M. Sawicka practice?
Dr. Joanna Sawicka practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Therapeutic Radiology near Fitchburg, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Winchester, MA.
See Fitchburg Internists, Fitchburg Oncologists, and Fitchburg Radiologists.