Dr. Joanna Maria Sawicka MD is a female Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Radiology, Therapeutic Radiology, Radiation Oncology, and Diagnostic Radiology.
Learn more about Dr. Joanna Sawicka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joanna Sawicka, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Therapeutic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sawicka graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.More Education & Awards
Dr. Sawicka has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sawicka accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joanna M. Sawicka practice?
Dr. Joanna Sawicka practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Radiology, Therapeutic Radiology, Radiation Oncology, and Diagnostic Radiology near Fitchburg, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Fitchburg Internists, Fitchburg Oncologists, Fitchburg Radiologists, and Fitchburg Radiation Oncologists.