A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joanna Sawicka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joanna Sawicka, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Therapeutic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Sawicka graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Sawicka has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sawicka accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joanna M. Sawicka practice?
Dr. Joanna Sawicka practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Therapeutic Radiology, and Radiation Oncology near Fitchburg, MA.
See Fitchburg Internists, Fitchburg Oncologists, Fitchburg Radiologists, and Fitchburg Radiation Oncologists.