A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joanna Sawicka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sawicka
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sawicka Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joanna Sawicka, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Therapeutic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Sawicka graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Sawicka has 17 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Boston Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joanna M Sawicka MD is a female Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Joanna M. Sawicka practice?
- Dr. Joanna Sawicka has 1 office location.
Dr. Joanna Sawicka practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Therapeutic Radiology near Fitchburg, MA.
See Fitchburg Internists, Fitchburg Oncologists, and Fitchburg Radiologists.