A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joanna Sawicka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sawicka
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sawicka Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joanna Sawicka, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Therapeutic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Sawicka graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Sawicka has 17 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Boston Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joanna M Sawicka MD is a female Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Joanna M. Sawicka practice?
- Dr. Joanna Sawicka has 1 office location.
Dr. Joanna Sawicka practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Therapeutic Radiology near Fitchburg, MA.
See Fitchburg Internists, Fitchburg Oncologists, and Fitchburg Radiologists.