A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joanna Schaenman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joanna Schaenman, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Schaenman graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Schaenman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joanna Miriam Schaenman MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joanna M. Schaenman practice?
- Dr. Joanna Schaenman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joanna Schaenman practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Monica, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Stanford Internists and Stanford Infectious Disease Doctors.