Dr. Joanna Sentissi MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 2 reviews

May 30th, 2016
Dr. Sentissi performed a veinous closure on one leg and will be doing the same for my other leg shortly. She is extremely professional, efficient, and personable. I was very comforted by her demeanor and felt certain the outcome would be positive, which it has been. There was virtually no pain after the procedure and everything that Dr. Sentissi stated to expect, happened almost like clockwork. She also has a highly competent staff, including Brenda and Lauren.

November 15th, 2011
Everything I could ask for in a surgeon!
I randomly selected Dr. Sentissi from a list of surgeons at NWH based on who had the earliest opening to see me re: having my gallbladder out - I am so happy I did. From the start she put me at ease; was extremely knowledgable, patient, answered all my questions, and made me not dread the surgery at all. I could tell I was in very good hands. She stopped by to see me after the surgery and I could tell she genuinely wanted to know how I felt, she wasn't just doing it because she had to. If I ever need more surgery I won't hesitate to go back to her. All thumbs up!