A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joanna Setla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joanna Setla is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joanna Setla, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Setla graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Warsaw. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Setla has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Luther Hospital
- Fairview Red Wing Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joanna Setla MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joanna Setla practice?
- Dr. Joanna Setla has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joanna Setla practices Internal Medicine near Eau Claire, WI.
See Eau Claire Internists.