Learn more about Dr. Joanna Shaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joanna Shaw, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaw graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Shaw has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Parkland Health and Hospital System
- Zale Lipshy Hospital
- Parkland Hhs
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joanna Ethel Tahsio Shaw MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joanna E. Shaw practice?
- Dr. Joanna Shaw has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joanna Shaw practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Nashville, TN.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Infectious Disease Doctors.