A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joanna Shulman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joanna Shulman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joanna Shulman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Shulman graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Shulman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joanna Ferber Shulman MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Joanna F. Shulman practice?
- Dr. Joanna Shulman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joanna Shulman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.