Dr. Joanna Siegel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joanna Siegel?

December 6th, 2016

have seen this doctor for several years and am very satisfied with her attention during office visits and her desire to help. I also like her personality a lot. She's friendly and easy to speak with.

December 29th, 2014

I really like Dr. Siegel, but she tends to overbook, particularly for procedures at St. Vincents. Pick a Wednesday if you need to have any hospital procedures.

October 1st, 2014

Rough Prep and colonoscopy

Colon test I had last week bad experience first the prep caused me to dehydrate and pass out.....no visit to Dr. Siegel's, office before the test after the test I had bruises on my abdomen and swollen places... back was tender where my kidney is... someone had to really put pressure on my abdomen to still have bruises after a week... had no follow up appointment with her after the test... called her...she called me back and of course she was soooo sorry ..said she had a difficult time getting the scope through... I think she should have told me I might have some bruises due to the difficult time she had ...... no follow up visit..... I hope there is a test someday that is not invasive.

September 30th, 2014