A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joanna Starrels:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joanna Starrels, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Starrels graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Starrels has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joanna L Starrels MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joanna L. Starrels practice?
- Dr. Joanna Starrels has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joanna Starrels practices Internal Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists.