A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joanna Haveman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joanna Haveman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Haveman graduated from Jagiellonian University Medical College, Krakow.
Dr. Haveman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joanna Haveman MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joanna Haveman practice?
- Dr. Joanna Haveman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joanna Haveman practices Family Medicine near Zeeland, MI.
See Zeeland Primary Care Doctors.