A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joanna Suarez, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Suarez graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.More Education & Awards
Dr. Suarez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banks-Jackson-Commerce Hospital
- Bjc Medical Center
- NorthRidge Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Suarez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 5 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 24 plans
- Anthem - 22 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Joanna Suarez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joanna H. Suarez practice?
Dr. Joanna Suarez practices Pediatrics near Commerce, GA.
See Commerce Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giovanna Suarez, Dr. Janessa Suarez, Dr. Hanna Suarez, Dr. Jackie Suarez, Dr. Janine Suarez, Dr. Janice Suarez, Dr. Janina Suarez, Dr. Shawnda Suarez