A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joana Suarez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joana Suarez is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joana Suarez, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Suarez graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Suarez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banks-Jackson-Commerce Hospital
- Bjc Medical Center
- NorthRidge Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joana Suarez MD is a female Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Joana Suarez practice?
- Dr. Joana Suarez has 1 office location.
Dr. Joana Suarez practices Pediatrics near Commerce, GA.
See Commerce Pediatricians.