A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joanna Twombly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joanna Twombly is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Twombly graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Twombly has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baxter Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joanna Duane Twombly DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Joanna D. Twombly practice?
- Dr. Joanna Twombly has 6 office locations.
Dr. Joanna Twombly practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Mountain Home, AR and Maumee, OH.
See Toledo Obstetricians & Gynecologists.