A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joanna Van:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joanna Van is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joanna Van, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Van graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Van has 3 hospital affiliations:
- American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP
- St. Jude Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joanna Thuy Van DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joanna T. Van practice?
- Dr. Joanna Van has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joanna Van practices Family Medicine near Brea, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Colton, CA.
See Brea Primary Care Doctors.