Dr. Joanna Vanvleet Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joanna Vanvleet?

Adult ADHD

Adult ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Joanna Vanvleet?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

March 28th, 2016

Very attentive and listens - Very pleased. I drive little less than 2 hours each way to see her after I relocated, I am very pleased with her and look forward to follow ups with her.

February 5th, 2015

LOUSY IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT

I had to rate this physician with 1 star in every category in order to be able to complete the comments section. I attempted to make an appointment. Although, she IS accepting new patients, she TURNED ME DOWN due to the fact that I'm on psychiatric disability. I explained to the woman in her office that I've been stable for several years to no avail. After much thought, my husband and I can only make one of two conclusions: 1) Her office is located in the ritzy part of town. She had my address and could readily see that I live in a middle-class part of town. 2) She only wants to treat patients who have minor psychiatric conditions to make it easy on herself.

February 7th, 2014

Best ever

I've been a patient for about a year, and can't say enough good things about this fine lady. She spends the time necessary to get to know about you and your history. First visit for "med-management" was about an hour. My past experience had different docs prescribing me meds after a 15 minute period. The follow up visits last between an average of 15 to 20 minutes, but never appear to have an absolute time limit. Also other healthy lifestyle changes are discussed, not just medication. She is personable, keeps appointment times (a big plus in my book), and I always leave feeling like I spent time with a friend, not just a doctor. I choose to drive over 1.5 hours each way from where I live because the care I receive is that good. Absolutely the best care I've ever received!

June 14th, 2017