A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joanna Whiteley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joanna Whiteley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joanna Whiteley, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Whiteley graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Whiteley has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women
- American Sign Language
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joanna Whiteley MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joanna Whiteley practice?
- Dr. Joanna Whiteley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joanna Whiteley practices Family Medicine near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Family Physicians.