A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joanna Whitmill is Excellent. Dr. Whitmill has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joanna Whitmill, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitmill graduated from University of Louisville . She has 1 awards.
Dr. Whitmill has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cumberland Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Whitmill accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Joanna Whitmill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joanna G. Whitmill practice?
Dr. Joanna Whitmill practices Internal Medicine near Crossville, TN.
See Crossville Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giovanna Whitmill, Dr. Hanna Whitmill, Dr. Iva Whitmill, Dr. Jackie Whitmill, Dr. Jan Whitmill, Dr. Jana Whitmill, Dr. Janae Whitmill, Dr. Jane Whitmill