A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joanna Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joanna Wilson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joanna Wilson, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Wilson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist St Anthony's Health Sys-Baptist
- BSA Panhandle Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joanna Dean Wilson DO is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joanna D. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Joanna Wilson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joanna Wilson practices Internal Medicine near Amarillo, TX.
See Amarillo Internists.