A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joanna Wilson is Excellent. Dr. Wilson has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joanna Wilson, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Wilson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist St Anthony`s Health Sys-Baptist
- BSA Panhandle Surgery
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wilson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 6 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Joanna Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joanna D. Wilson practice?
Dr. Joanna Wilson practices Internal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Amarillo, TX.
See Amarillo Internists and Amarillo Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giovanna Wilson, Dr. Janessa Wilson, Dr. Hanna Wilson, Dr. Jackie Wilson, Dr. Janine Wilson, Dr. Janice Wilson, Dr. Janina Wilson, Dr. Shawnda Wilson