More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joanna Wojciechowska
Dr. Joanna Wojciechowska, MD is a Doctor primarily located in El Paso, TX. She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Wojciechowska is affiliated with Sierra Medical Center, Providence Memorial Hospital and Del Sol Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Joanna Wojciechowska has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Joanna Wojciechowska is similar to the following 3 Doctors near El Paso, TX.
Dr. Mari-Martine Logvinoff
Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology
El Paso, TX 0 mi44
Dr. Shelley Lazaro
El Paso, TX 0 mi8
Dr. Krishnaswamy Rao
Pediatric Endocrinology, Pediatrics, Child Neurology
El Paso, TX 0 mi