A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joanna Xie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Xie graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Xie has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joanna Jia Hua Xie MD is a female Pathologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Joanna J. Xie practice?
- Dr. Joanna Xie has 1 office location.
Dr. Joanna Xie practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Oxnard, CA.
See Oxnard Pathologists.