Dr. Joanna Zolkowski-Wynne Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joanna Zolkowski-Wynne?

Acne

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Joanna Zolkowski-Wynne?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

August 16th, 2012

More than just a doctor...an amazing person!!

I started seeing Dr. Wynne when I was 11. I had constant yeast infections and horrible periods. My first appointment was 3 hours because I was so young, so scared and clueless. She was so patient and kind. Over the first few years I saw her often and she became like a second mother to me. I always understood everything, to the point that my gynocological knowledge is the same as someone who is a doctor in it. I always felt cared about, never just a patient. She always greeted me with a hug and talked with me about life. She did get my problems fixed and I then only saw her once a year, but always looked forward to get my annual exam (as weird as that sounds). Then I got married and we wanted to have a baby. Besides the fact that I was 25, it was time for me to find an OBGYN. Dr. Wynne helped me find one and on my last appointment I was in tears, I was so sad to not have her as my doctor any more. I have reccomended her to many people and I will always reccomend her with the highest regard....I would bring my daughter to her. I wish she did not only do pediatrics, but I am so thankful that she does and was there for me during a very difficult time in my life!! Do not second guess yourself, this doctor is an angel!!

September 11th, 2014