A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joanne Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joanne Allen is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Allen
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Allen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joanne Allen, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Allen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- New Hanover Regional M.C.
- J Arthur Dosher Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joanne B Allen MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Joanne B. Allen practice?
- Dr. Joanne Allen has 14 office locations.
Dr. Joanne Allen practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Southport, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Supply, NC and Sunset Beach, NC.
See Southport Physiatrists.