A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joanne Allen, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.More Education & Awards
Dr. Allen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Carolinas Medical Center
- Pender Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Allen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Joanne Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joanne B. Allen practice?
Dr. Joanne Allen practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Leland, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Southport, NC and Carolina Beach, NC.
See Leland Physiatrists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giovanna Allen, Dr. Hanna Allen, Dr. Iva Allen, Dr. Jackie Allen, Dr. Jan Allen, Dr. Jana Allen, Dr. Janae Allen, Dr. Jane Allen