Learn more about Dr. Joanne Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joanne Allen, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Allen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- New Hanover Regional M.C.
- Pender Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Allen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joanne B. Allen practice?
Dr. Joanne Allen practices Ophthalmology, Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Occupational Medicine near Leland, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Supply, NC and Benson, NC.
See Leland Ophthalmologists, Leland Orthopedic Surgeons, Leland Sports Medicine Doctors, Leland Physiatrists, Leland Family Physicians, and Leland Preventive Medicine Specialists.