A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joanne Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joanne Allen is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joanne Allen, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Allen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- J Arthur Dosher Memorial Hospital
- New Hanover Regional M.C.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joanne B Allen MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Joanne B. Allen practice?
- Dr. Joanne Allen has 7 office locations.
Dr. Joanne Allen practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Leland, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Supply, NC and Benson, NC.
See Leland Physiatrists.