A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joanne Armstrong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joanne Armstrong, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Armstrong graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Armstrong has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- Harris Cty Hospital Dist
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joanne Catherine Armstrong MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Joanne C. Armstrong practice?
- Dr. Joanne Armstrong has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joanne Armstrong practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Sugar Land, TX.
See Houston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.