A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joanne Armstrong, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Armstrong graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.More Education & Awards
Dr. Armstrong has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Armstrong accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Joanne Armstrong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joanne C. Armstrong practice?
Dr. Joanne Armstrong practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giovanna Armstrong, Dr. Hanna Armstrong, Dr. Iva Armstrong, Dr. Jackie Armstrong, Dr. Jan Armstrong, Dr. Jana Armstrong, Dr. Janae Armstrong, Dr. Jane Armstrong