A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joanne Lim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lim
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lim Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joanne Lim, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lim graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Lim has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Sacramento
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joanne Bik-Sahn Lim MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Joanne B. Lim practice?
- Dr. Joanne Lim has 1 office location.
Dr. Joanne Lim practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Radiologists.