A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joanne Lim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joanne Lim, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lim graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Lim has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Sacramento
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joanne Bik-Sahn Lim MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Joanne B. Lim practice?
- Dr. Joanne Lim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joanne Lim practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Modesto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA.
See Modesto Radiologists.