Dr. Joanne Bader MD Patient Reviews

• Gynecology Pasadena, MD

June 15th, 2012
Love seeing a female Dr.......
........AND! Love that Dr. Bader's office is close to home. I have been with Dr. Bader for over 5 years and am pleased I made the switch. She gets my sense of humor.....I do have a tendency to yak a lot when nervous....even at my age. I feel comfortable with her and confident with her care.

April 9th, 2012
Marginal
Bad office hours if you work a daytime job.Only accepts cash and check which is not convenient for customers especially ones with flex spending accounts.

November 7th, 2011
Pasadena lady
Dr. Bader has always been prompt, courteous and answered any questions or concerns I have had. I had had one outpatient surgery with her and all went well and was handled with total professionalism. She is the third gyn I have had in my life because of retirements and I would highly recommend her.

August 1st, 2011
Don't Go To Her
Dr. Bader was my mother's OBGYN and so I went to her for my first time at the age of 17. She was very cold and did nothing to make me feel comfortable. She would call me with my test results and if I didn't answer she would get an attitude when I called her back. For example, once I had missed her call by two minutes, immediately called her back and her first response was, "Why didn't you answer my call?" As if she was my mother. She definitely talks down to her patients. I left shortly after that and never looked back.

May 19th, 2009
STAY AWAY FROM HER!!!
NO bedside manner, talks down to her patients, rude and did not help a longstanding patient when she was in pain. Made her wait 2 1/2 weeks in mortal pain before bringing her back to hospital for exploratory surgery after hysterectomy. Other doctor said she should have had the patient come back immediately when such severe pain was experienced. She says they did one thing when they did not according to another surgeon that worked right beside her. DO NOT GO TO HER OR YOU WILL BE SORRY!!!