A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joanne Blum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joanne Blum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joanne Blum, FACP, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gene Therapy
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Blum graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Blum has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joanne Lorraine Blum FACP, MD, and PHD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Joanne L. Blum practice?
- Dr. Joanne Blum has 7 office locations.
Dr. Joanne Blum practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX and Mesquite, TX.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Oncologists, and Dallas Hematologists.