A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joanne Blum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joanne Blum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blum
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Blum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joanne Blum, FACP, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gene Therapy
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Blum graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Blum has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joanne Lorraine Blum FACP, MD, and PHD is a female Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Joanne L. Blum practice?
- Dr. Joanne Blum has 1 office location.
Dr. Joanne Blum practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Oncologists, and Dallas Hematologists.