A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joanne Byars:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Byars
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Byars Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Byars graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joanne Alonso Byars MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Joanne A. Byars practice?
- Dr. Joanne Byars has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joanne Byars practices Psychiatry near Gainesville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Iowa City, IA.
See Gainesville Psychiatrists.