Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joanne Calabrese
Dr. Joanne Calabrese, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Tamaqua, PA, with other offices in Allentown, PA and Tamaqua, PA (and 2 other locations). She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Calabrese is affiliated with Montgomery Hospital, Saint Luke's Hospital - Allentown Campus and Mercy Suburban Hospital. Dr. Calabrese has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Joanne Calabrese has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Joanne Calabrese is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tamaqua, PA.
Psychiatry, Legal Medicine, Clinical Psychology, Internal Medicine
Dr. Todd Banning
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Tamaqua, PA 0.14 mi29
Dr. Charles Brooks
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Tamaqua, PA 0.43 mi49