A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joanne Calabrese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joanne Calabrese is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Calabrese graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Calabrese has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joanne Calabrese DO is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joanne Calabrese practice?
- Dr. Joanne Calabrese has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joanne Calabrese practices Internal Medicine near Tamaqua, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA.
See Tamaqua Internists.