A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joanne Calabrese is Excellent. Dr. Calabrese has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Calabrese graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Calabrese has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke`s HospitalBethlehem
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Calabrese accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Joanne Calabrese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joanne C. Calabrese practice?
Dr. Joanne Calabrese practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Tamaqua, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Allentown, PA.
See Tamaqua Family Physicians and Tamaqua Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giovanna Calabrese, Dr. Janessa Calabrese, Dr. Hanna Calabrese, Dr. Jackie Calabrese, Dr. Janine Calabrese, Dr. Janice Calabrese, Dr. Janina Calabrese, Dr. Shawnda Calabrese