A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joanne Caring, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Caring graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Caring has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Metropolitan Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Caring accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 10 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Joanne Caring:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joanne Caring practice?
Dr. Joanne Caring practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giovanna Caring, Dr. Hanna Caring, Dr. Iva Caring, Dr. Jackie Caring, Dr. Jan Caring, Dr. Jana Caring, Dr. Janae Caring, Dr. Jane Caring