A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joanne Ceimo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joanne Ceimo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ceimo
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Ceimo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joanne Ceimo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ceimo graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Ceimo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Boswell Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joanne Mary Ceimo MD is a female Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joanne M. Ceimo practice?
- Dr. Joanne Ceimo has 1 office location.
Dr. Joanne Ceimo practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Geriatric Medicine near Sun City, AZ.
See Sun City Internists, Sun City Cardiologists, and Sun City Geriatric Doctors.