Dr. Joanne Chan, MD
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joanne Chan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from New York University.
Dr. Chan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hanover Hospital, Inc
- Hanover General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joanne M. Chan practice?
Dr. Joanne Chan practices Internal Medicine near Hanover, PA.
Additional practice locations include: New Oxford, PA.
See Hanover Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giovanna Chan, Dr. Janessa Chan, Dr. Hanna Chan, Dr. Jackie Chan, Dr. Janine Chan, Dr. Janice Chan, Dr. Janina Chan, Dr. Shawnda Chan