A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joanne Cheung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joanne Cheung is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joanne Cheung, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Cheung graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Cheung has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Central Dupage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joanne Sooin Cheung MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joanne S. Cheung practice?
- Dr. Joanne Cheung has 1 office location.
Dr. Joanne Cheung practices Internal Medicine near Downers Grove, IL.
See Downers Grove Internists.