A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joanne Christie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joanne Christie is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Christie
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Christie Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joanne Christie, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Christie graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Christie has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Regional Medical Center
- Bon Secours Mary Immaculate Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joanne Lee Christie MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joanne L. Christie practice?
- Dr. Joanne Christie has 1 office location.
Dr. Joanne Christie practices Family Medicine near Newport News, VA.
See Newport News Family Physicians.