Overall Review

September 8th, 2016
My husband and I both love, love, love Dr. Christie. She is frank and matter of fact as she is caring. She is also very attentive and listens to our concerns. At one appointment in particular, she took an extra 45 minutes to address concerns... what other doctor would do that!!!! There was a situation and a need, she read the situation correctly and took the time needed. As for a review I read about her being rude... I beg to differ, she is just frank and to the point. I don't need fluff and bluff, I need to know what is happening in no uncertain terms.

February 11th, 2015
Dr.Christie is wonderful I have been a patient for a number of years she allways goes the extra mile and takes time to listen

September 18th, 2011
This doctor was very rude and made sarcastic comments about me and my concerns. She did not address some of the issues that I specifically needed help with. Someone like this should not be dealing with patients.

March 25th, 2011
rude
this woman is rude!

April 27th, 2009
Strange Doctor
I originally came in for a 50 year old checkup after my wife recommended her to me. My initial impression was that they were much more interested in my ability to pay than in my health. The front staff, nurse, and doctor, were very careful to make sure I was really insured and employed. Christie even went so far as to ask me about my wife's employment. I have top insurance and make a six figure salary.I have only had a couple of checkups in my adult life. I expected to get a complete physical and blood work. She did the blood work but the physical was one of the strangest ones I ever had. I was fully clothed, including my shoes and everything. She said she didn't have time to finish it and would continue it later, but she never did. I got the impression from the start there was an issue and after my second visit to discuss the blood work (still no physical completed or scheduled), I resolved to find another doctor. I asked my specialist if he knew anybody who could me my GP and he asked me what was wrong with Christie. I explained that she didn't give me a physical and I asked him if there might be a problem with her being a female examining a man. He said he had never heard of that and suggested I ask her about it.Her explanation was every bit as bizarre as the so-called examination she gave me. She first said she actually did give me a physical and did everything except a couple of things. When she rattled off all the things she said she did I challenged her and said she didn't do that. For instance she said she checked for edemas and circulation even though I had my shoes and everything else on. She finally admitted she didn't do a physical and told me a physical really doesn't shoe everything and isn't necessary. She couldn't do one anyway because I first needed to be treated for my borderline blood pressure and lipid values. In the end she agreed to give me a physical but only if I thought it was absolutely necessary. She's the doctor - she should be telling me it's necessary. The thing is, I had some issues I needed to discuss with her and couldn't because she didn't/wouldn't give me a real physical. In the end she said that in the future I should direct my questions to her nurse because she gets calls like that all the time and wasn't paid for that. At that point I was furious and resolved never to return again.I can't think of a valid reason why a doctor wouldn't want to give somebody a physical. I'm not grotesque or anything and I shower every day. The only reason I can think of is she has a problem examining men. If that's really the case she should have become a gynecologist.