A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joanne Daly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Daly
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Daly Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joanne Daly, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Daly graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Daly has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
- Los Angeles Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joanne Ruuth Daly MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joanne R. Daly practice?
- Dr. Joanne Daly has 1 office location.
Dr. Joanne Daly practices Family Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Primary Care Doctors.