A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joanne Essa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Essa graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Essa has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- RHD Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joanne Laila Essa MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Joanne L. Essa practice?
- Dr. Joanne Essa has 1 office location.
Dr. Joanne Essa practices Anesthesiology near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Anesthesiologists.