A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joanne Favuzza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joanne Favuzza is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Colorectal Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Reperfusion Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Favuzza graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Favuzza has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joanne Favuzza DO and MD is a female Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joanne Favuzza practice?
- Dr. Joanne Favuzza has 1 office location.
Dr. Joanne Favuzza practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Colorectal Surgeons.