Dr. Joanne Gaul Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Joanne Gaul?

Needs to have a better bedside manner

Posted on September 24th, 2012

She asked me what I was planning on doing for birth control after I gave birth. Stated that I wanted a tubal ligation and she refused to even discuss it. Stated that she doesn't believe women should be getting them, the man should have a vas.Complained of pain on my right side for months, was told to "Toughen up" turned out to be gallstones, and I had to have surgery.When giving birth, she was right outside my door and refused to come in after being paged by the nurse in the room. Other doctor had to come in and deliver. She's rude, doesn't take the time to really listen. Her staff however, were the kindest group I have ever met.

Posted on February 2nd, 2017