A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joanne Getsy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joanne Getsy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joanne Getsy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Getsy graduated from Tufts University, Boston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Getsy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Hahnemann University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Getsy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 15 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joanne E. Getsy practice?
Dr. Joanne Getsy practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Pulmonologists, and Philadelphia Sleep Medicine Doctors.