Dr. Joanne Goshow-Harris Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joanne Goshow-Harris?

November 9th, 2016

Satisfied Patient

Met Dr. Harris for the first visit and I found her to be informative and personable. It was a good visit.

October 4th, 2016

Dr. Goshow-Harris is a great physician. I started seeing her more than 15 years ago. I have found her to be a great resource for whatever ails me as I age. She has care for my sister, elderly mother and daughter. I trust her completely and selfishly hope she'll continue practicing for a many more years.

November 15th, 2012

Perfection

Dr. Goshow-Harris is the ideal doctor. Pleasant, patient, and knowledgeable. She delivered my son over 14 years ago and performed surgery to remove my tubes 6 years ago. She has also monitered my health with great care and concern. I wish I could find a PCP with her skills and high level of excellance. I trust her with every single concern I have because I know that she cares. I hope she doesn't plan on retiring anytime soon because I know that I will never find another obgyn like her!

February 23rd, 2012

Good Doctor so-so Group

I really liked this doctor when I had her. She was friendly and felt easy to talk to. I had to switch from her to another doctor in the All About Women group for schedule reasons (hubs days off changed and she couldn't see me those days, so I chose another one for those days), and do not feel the same level of friendliness and comfort with my new doc. In fact, there is something about her and the way she talks that makes me feel uneasy and uncomfortable around her... I just feel a little intimidated by her. Really wish I could get the old doc back, but she no longer takes new patients.Also, the staff at the group All About Women is kind of a crap shoot... there are some really nice ones, and some not so nice ones. Dealt with a bit of a rude staff member recently for a referral to a new breast surgeon, and am considering finding a new doc and office for future Gyn appointments.

February 22nd, 2011

Dr. Goshow is AWESOME

She is the best GYN out there, I can't begin to say enough good things about her. She is no longer taking OB patients or any new GYN patients.

July 20th, 2010

Non better!

Dr. Goshaw-Harris has been my GYN doctor for many years. I trust her judgement and I know I can talk to her about anything. She makes you feel very comfortable when she examines you and she shows interest in your care. She recently diagnosed me with uterine cancer and she was very much interested in getting me the best care possible. I will NEVER change GYN doctors as long as she is still practicing.

March 15th, 2010

Hands down, the BEST!

I have been gone from Delaware for 3 yrs. now, and I miss Dr. Goshow-Harris. She was very knowledgeable about things that affected me, and was sharp on all the latest tests/procedures/etc. If I ever get a chance to see her when I'm on vacation, I WILL. I no longer have health insurance, but she is worth every penny! Thanks Dr. G-H, and if you ever get to Florida, I'm here!

February 24th, 2009

Best Doctor EVER

Dr. Joanne Goshow-Harris is -- hands down -- the very best doctor in any field that I have ever known in my 38 years. I wish I could see her for non-ob/gyn problems, too. She is a brilliant woman who is able to blend her expertise with a sympathetic voice. I used to absolutely dread visits to the ob/gyn, but she makes me feel as if I am going to see an old friend (who just happens to be super smart!). She was my doctor through two pregnancies and through some other minor issues, and her knowledge of various topics in her field is extremely extensive. I absolutely adore her and feel so blessed to have found her.

May 7th, 2008

Great Bedside Manner

Great doctor, can't say enough about her bedside manner, but the wait is much too long. And the staff at times can be abrupt/abrasive.

January 3rd, 2017