A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joanne Grzeszak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joanne Grzeszak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Grzeszak graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Grzeszak has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Metropolitan Hospital
- Mountain View Hospital
- Metro Health Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grzeszak accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 7 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joanne M. Grzeszak practice?
Dr. Joanne Grzeszak practices Family Medicine near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Family Physicians.