Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jun 13th, 2016

Dr. Grzeszak has been my G.P. since I moved to Grand Rapids in 1992. She is an insightful and concerned physician and the world needs more physicians (and people) like her.

Apr 26th, 2016

Dr. G has been my primary care family doctor for 34 years, she's simply the best!

THE best doctor I have ever had!! show details THE best doctor I have ever had!!
Feb 24th, 2014

Dr. Grzsezak has been our family's doctor for close to 30 years. Very dedicated, easy to work with, very attentive, easy to talk to, very personable. Has awesome staff. Will be devastated when/if she every retires.

wonderful doctor show details wonderful doctor
Jan 30th, 2013

I like that she is always there for her patients she is caring and considerate, very prompt very knowledgeable and really listens to her patients needs, you can always count on her. she has been my doctor for over 25 years

Our family Doctor for 20 years show details Our family Doctor for 20 years
Aug 24th, 2011

We have had Dr. Grzeszak for 20 years for our family doctor. She is knowledgeable and warm and caring. Her staff is excellent too. She has been a blessing to our family through many medical challenges.

Dr. Grzeszak is the best doctor I've ever been to. show details Dr. Grzeszak is the best doctor I've ever been to.
by Peter Oppewall on Jan 11th, 2011

Dr. Grzeszak has been my primary care physician for over 20 years. She is also the family practice doctor for all of my immediate relatives living in the area. Dr. Grzeszak has been the best doctor I've ever been treated by in every regard.Her extensive knowledge, keen insight, accurate diagnoses, and treatments have been instrumental in helping me and members of my family navigate many difficult illnesses and injuries. She is also the kindest and most dedicated medical professional I've ever encountered, and has my highest respect and recommendation.