Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Judy's Book.
 |  THE best doctor I have ever had!!  |  show details
Feb 24th, 2014

Dr. Grzsezak has been our family's doctor for close to 30 years. Very dedicated, easy to work with, very attentive, easy to talk to, very personable. Has awesome staff. Will be devastated when/if she every retires.

|  wonderful doctor  |  show details
Jan 30th, 2013

I like that she is always there for her patients she is caring and considerate, very prompt very knowledgeable and really listens to her patients needs, you can always count on her. she has been my doctor for over 25 years

|  Our family Doctor for 20 years  |  show details
Aug 24th, 2011

We have had Dr. Grzeszak for 20 years for our family doctor. She is knowledgeable and warm and caring. Her staff is excellent too. She has been a blessing to our family through many medical challenges.

|  Dr. Grzeszak is the best doctor I've ever been to.  |  show details
by Peter Oppewall on Jan 11th, 2011

Dr. Grzeszak has been my primary care physician for over 20 years. She is also the family practice doctor for all of my immediate relatives living in the area. Dr. Grzeszak has been the best doctor I've ever been treated by in every regard.Her extensive knowledge, keen insight, accurate diagnoses, and treatments have been instrumental in helping me and members of my family navigate many difficult illnesses and injuries. She is also the kindest and most dedicated medical professional I've ever encountered, and has my highest respect and recommendation.

|  The Best  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Oct 5th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Grzeszak is the most caring doctor I`ve ever met. She really listens to her patients` concerns and asks questions to make sure she has ...

|  Tremendous doctor!  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Jul 24th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

Simply said, she`s the best around! Caring, understanding, smart, insightful, just great all-around. Has been personal physician for 25-plus...

|  Great Family Doctor  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Sep 24th, 2005 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Joanne Grzeszak has been a neighborhood physician for many, many years. She is personable, caring, and intent on giving her patients th...

|  Great Doctor for the Entire Family  |  show details
by Lydia M. at Judy`sBook on Sep 24th, 2005 on judysbook.com

Dr. Joanne Grzeszak is a great local family doctor who has serviced the area for many years. She is easy to locate and has a wonderful staff. She is attentive and caring and treats each patient as individuals.

Read Full Review at judysbook.com