A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joanne Gurin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joanne Gurin is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joanne Gurin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gurin graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joanne Beth Gurin MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Joanne B. Gurin practice?
- Dr. Joanne Gurin has 1 office location.
Dr. Joanne Gurin practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Sun City, AZ.
See Sun City Internists and Sun City Rheumatologists.