Dr. Joanne Hinson MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Salt Lake City, UT

February 28th, 2013
Dr. Hinson is unlike any doctor I have ever met. She genuinely cares so much about patients and takes a genuine interest in my life - because life affects health! She listens so well and remembers things you told her a year later. I never feel rushed and always feel like I've gotten the best attention and she really thinks about her recommendations and cares about what happens after I leave the office.

January 29th, 2013
best ob-gyn i've ever had
could never find anything like her now that we moved here in california where its soooo difficult to find a really good doctor that still accepts new patients. she has been my doctor when i lived in utah for 6 years and i couldn't be any happier. She delivered our first baby and it was such a great experience. always willing to listen and takes time to answer all the questions unlike other doctors that are always in a hurry and never had any problems getting a schedule w her.

June 25th, 2012
Annoyed
I felt like she was annoyed to be seeing me and that I was wasting her time. I felt uncomfortable and NOT cared about at all. She was not rude, but it seemed like she wanted to be rude to me. I was calm and nice to her but felt she wished she didn't have to have to deal with seeing me at all. I felt like an intruder in her day and hated that. Terrible visit, I hope she isn't that inconsiderate to all her patients.

February 24th, 2012
Where were you when I started going to Dr.!!!
Wish I had known her 25 years ago. Best experience I have had in a Dr.'s office! Willing to take time and answer questions. Very personable and caring.

October 19th, 2011
First Visit was great
New to the state and the area, I needed to have my annual and Dr. Hinson was not only in my network, but came highly recommended. Her office got me in for an appointment within a week!!! The wait was short, and the staff was very warm, welcoming and professional. My annual went smoothly, was very comfortable (as can be), and felt taken care of. All of my questions were answered and addressed promptly.

January 4th, 2011
Exceptional OBGYN
After two years and 4 other OBGYN's, within 5 minutes of our first appointment Dr. Hinson identified what no other doctor even considered. (I had been reporting abnormalities all along the way) After identifying a cyst on my ovary, she continued to monitor it over the course of 6 weeks. After the 6 weeks she scheduled a diagnostic laparoscopic procedure, which ended up turing into a surgery, which she did using the da vinci minimally invasive surgical device. The surgery went perfectly and she was able to save my reproductive functionality even after removing 4 cyst including the right ovary. She is amazing.

July 26th, 2010
I started with Joanne for infertility and then she was my doctor for both of my first two children. She no longer delivers babies and I was so sad not to be able to go to her with my third. Her bedside manner is terrific. She takes time with you but isn't so chatty that the office gets backed up. She was open to my ideas on natural birthing and supportive of my needs. She is compassionate and caring. I highly recommend her. Her nurse is also very kind and helpful. They were always willing to help me with what I needed.

October 17th, 2009
Only have been to her once so far, but very nice and she seems like she knows what she's doing.