A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joanne Holland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joanne Holland is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holland
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Holland Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joanne Holland, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Holland graduated from New York University.
Dr. Holland has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Northport Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joanne Julia Holland MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joanne J. Holland practice?
- Dr. Joanne Holland has 1 office location.
Dr. Joanne Holland practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Northport, NY.
See Northport Internists and Northport Geriatric Doctors.