A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joanne Holland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joanne Holland is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holland
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Holland Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joanne Holland, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Holland graduated from New York University.
Dr. Holland has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Northport Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joanne Julia Holland MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joanne J. Holland practice?
- Dr. Joanne Holland has 1 office location.
Dr. Joanne Holland practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Northport, NY.
See Northport Internists and Northport Geriatric Doctors.