A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joanne Imperial:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joanne Imperial is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joanne Imperial, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Chronic Hepatitis C
- Hepatitis C
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Transplantation
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Imperial graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Imperial has 8 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joanne Carol Imperial MD is a female Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Joanne C. Imperial practice?
- Dr. Joanne Imperial has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joanne Imperial practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Internists, Palo Alto Gastroenterologists, and Palo Alto Hepatologists.