Dr. Joanne Kakaty-Monzo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joanne Kakaty-Monzo?

April 28th, 2014

Incredible!

I have been a patient of Dr Monzo's for more than a decade and I can't say enough about her. She is one of the most caring people that I know, she is very knowledgeable and competent. She takes the time to explain everything to you and answers any questions that you may have (no matter how insignificant you may think that they are). She has a great bedside manner and I am truly blessed to have her as my doctor.

January 21st, 2014

Excellent

I have been a patient of Dr.Monzo for the past 6 years. She delivered my last baby 3 and half years ago. She was the best OB! She has always been caring and patient, taking her time with me explaining everything. If you are looking for a Doctor who makes you feel like you are her only patient then Dr.Monzo is the right doctor for you!

January 16th, 2014

The best OB

Dr. Monzo is hands-down the best doctor, regardless of area of specialization, I have EVER been to! She is very knowledgeable, thorough, takes her time, and explains the processes involved in procedures. She has been my doctor since my first pregnancy ( 4 years ago) and I would recommend her to anyone. Her new office location (King of Prussia) is BEAUTIFUL, not that you'll have much time to enjoy the waiting area; the wait time is minimal. If you're considering making an appointment, consider no further! Call right away!

December 2nd, 2013

Looking for a wonderful GYN?

I have been seeing Dr. Monzo for 11 years now. I wouldn't want anyone else. She is the most thorough and compassionate doctor I ever had. She spends a long time with her patients , to make sure all information is covered. If you are looking for someone who is determined to provide excellent care and get to the root cause of your problem then Dr. Monzo should be someone to consider as your GYN.

August 30th, 2013

Dr. Kakaty-Monzo a phenomenal Doctor

Dr. Kakaty-Monzo is the best OBGYN I have ever had the pleasure of calling my doctor. She goes above and beyond in every situation. Her knowledge and skills are far above expectation at every appointment that you have. Her bedside manner is phenomenal and she always puts me at ease. She always knows what to say and handles herself in a personable yet extremely informative way.

August 7th, 2013

Horrible Dr.

Dr. Monzo is horrible she curses is rude to everyone. Always in a rush like she has better things to do. She made my pregnancy experience horrible. She is rude to her nurse Deb. and even talks about her when she steps out of the room. Avoid this Dr. at all costs she absolutely horrible.

May 30th, 2013

Dr. Monzo is amazing! She delivered all of my children. The first two were uncomplicated, but even so she always made time for me. My coworkers always commented on how quickly she would see me and how she would always get on the phone and talk to me herself. My third pregnancy was a little different and much more complicated and she is the reason me and my daughter are here today. I had a very rare condition and if she wasn't so thorough and spent so much time planning my surgery and making sure things were in place, I don't think things would have turned out as positive as they did. I remember one night me and my husband were in her office 2 hours beyond office hours planning for my surgery and it didn't even phase her. I was in the hospital for nine days and at the end found out that she did not let any other attending take care of me that whole time. She came in off schedule every day just to make sure I was OK. I would highly recommend her without a doubt!

April 10th, 2013

Excellent doctor, recently moved to King of Prussia

After hearing that Dr. Monzo was no longer at the office in Wynnewood, I made sure I found her new office. I have had a miscarriage, a breast cyst, 2 births--one natural and one c-section. She has always been straight with me, and when it concerns your health, you want to be sure your doctor is honest and trustworthy. She takes excellent care of her patients and makes sure you and baby are well-monitored--I have heard of other docs who only visit with patients every few weeks. I began seeing her every 2 weeks during second trimester and weekly at the end! I also appreciate that she actually practices medicine. She will sit and talk to you, reveiwing your file and asking all kinds of questions based on her experiences. She is not just asking rote questions to get the appt over with. I would HIGHLY recommend her new practice in the Valley Forge Towers. Easy to get to, FREE parking, and personal attention.

March 10th, 2013

Patient

Dr. Kakaty-Monzo is a great doctor. She is so friendly and easy to talk to. I wouldn't see anyone else! She makes things so easy, but she is extremely thorough.

February 27th, 2013

Dr. Monzo is an amazing doctor! She cares about her patients and is very knowledgeable. She is an asset to any medical practice. I will never go to another doctor!

August 31st, 2012

Great doctor!!!!

I wanted to see a female doctor and went to Dr. Monzo. She is bubbly, very intelligent and cares about her patients. She is meticulous and makes sure all the i's are dotted and the t's crossed! I love her and her friendly staff. They all make you feel extremely comfortable. Some of my appointments tend to get rescheduled, but no big deal. It's an obstetrician office, things like this are going to happen. Babies come when they want to sometimes and emergencies arise. I get upset when people complain! You never know if they are telling someone they have cancer or perhaps the baby doesn't have a heartbeat:( Think about this the next time you are delayed. This could be you! You are ALWAYS given the choice to wait or reschedule. Overall awesome office.

August 2nd, 2012

Dr. Monzo is the BEST

Dr. Monzo is the BEST, she delivered my baby and has kept me healthy and update with all women health issues. She you may experience a wait, but what can you expect she's great! No other doctor can deliver any of my children expect Monzo.