Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Doctor.com.
Incredible! show details Incredible!
by Dana W. on Apr 28th, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr Monzo's for more than a decade and I can't say enough about her. She is one of the most caring people that I know, she is very knowledgeable and competent. She takes the time to explain everything to you and answers any questions that you may have (no matter how insignificant you may think that they are). She has a great bedside manner and I am truly blessed to have her as my doctor.

Excellent show details Excellent
by Angelica on Jan 21st, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr.Monzo for the past 6 years. She delivered my last baby 3 and half years ago. She was the best OB! She has always been caring and patient, taking her time with me explaining everything. If you are looking for a Doctor who makes you feel like you are her only patient then Dr.Monzo is the right doctor for you!

The best OB show details The best OB
by Marina on Jan 16th, 2014

Dr. Monzo is hands-down the best doctor, regardless of area of specialization, I have EVER been to! She is very knowledgeable, thorough, takes her time, and explains the processes involved in procedures. She has been my doctor since my first pregnancy ( 4 years ago) and I would recommend her to anyone. Her new office location (King of Prussia) is BEAUTIFUL, not that you'll have much time to enjoy the waiting area; the wait time is minimal. If you're considering making an appointment, consider no further! Call right away!

Looking for a wonderful GYN? show details Looking for a wonderful GYN?
by Jackie Sharkey on Dec 2nd, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Monzo for 11 years now. I wouldn't want anyone else. She is the most thorough and compassionate doctor I ever had. She spends a long time with her patients , to make sure all information is covered. If you are looking for someone who is determined to provide excellent care and get to the root cause of your problem then Dr. Monzo should be someone to consider as your GYN.

Dr. Kakaty-Monzo a phenomenal Doctor show details Dr. Kakaty-Monzo a phenomenal Doctor
Aug 30th, 2013

Dr. Kakaty-Monzo is the best OBGYN I have ever had the pleasure of calling my doctor. She goes above and beyond in every situation. Her knowledge and skills are far above expectation at every appointment that you have. Her bedside manner is phenomenal and she always puts me at ease. She always knows what to say and handles herself in a personable yet extremely informative way.

Horrible Dr. show details Horrible Dr.
by Stacey on Aug 7th, 2013

Dr. Monzo is horrible she curses is rude to everyone. Always in a rush like she has better things to do. She made my pregnancy experience horrible. She is rude to her nurse Deb. and even talks about her when she steps out of the room. Avoid this Dr. at all costs she absolutely horrible.

by Sarah K on May 29th, 2013

Dr. Monzo is amazing! She delivered all of my children. The first two were uncomplicated, but even so she always made time for me. My coworkers always commented on how quickly she would see me and how she would always get on the phone and talk to me herself. My third pregnancy was a little different and much more complicated and she is the reason me and my daughter are here today. I had a very rare condition and if she wasn't so thorough and spent so much time planning my surgery and making sure things were in place, I don't think things would have turned out as positive as they did. I remember one night me and my husband were in her office 2 hours beyond office hours planning for my surgery and it didn't even phase her. I was in the hospital for nine days and at the end found out that she did not let any other attending take care of me that whole time. She came in off schedule every day just to make sure I was OK. I would highly recommend her without a doubt!

Excellent doctor, recently moved to King of Prussia show details Excellent doctor, recently moved to King of Prussia
Apr 10th, 2013

After hearing that Dr. Monzo was no longer at the office in Wynnewood, I made sure I found her new office. I have had a miscarriage, a breast cyst, 2 births--one natural and one c-section. She has always been straight with me, and when it concerns your health, you want to be sure your doctor is honest and trustworthy. She takes excellent care of her patients and makes sure you and baby are well-monitored--I have heard of other docs who only visit with patients every few weeks. I began seeing her every 2 weeks during second trimester and weekly at the end! I also appreciate that she actually practices medicine. She will sit and talk to you, reveiwing your file and asking all kinds of questions based on her experiences. She is not just asking rote questions to get the appt over with. I would HIGHLY recommend her new practice in the Valley Forge Towers. Easy to get to, FREE parking, and personal attention.

Patient show details Patient
by Emily Brooks on Mar 10th, 2013

Dr. Kakaty-Monzo is a great doctor. She is so friendly and easy to talk to. I wouldn't see anyone else! She makes things so easy, but she is extremely thorough.

Feb 27th, 2013

Dr. Monzo is an amazing doctor! She cares about her patients and is very knowledgeable. She is an asset to any medical practice. I will never go to another doctor!

Great doctor!!!! show details Great doctor!!!!
Aug 31st, 2012

I wanted to see a female doctor and went to Dr. Monzo. She is bubbly, very intelligent and cares about her patients. She is meticulous and makes sure all the i's are dotted and the t's crossed! I love her and her friendly staff. They all make you feel extremely comfortable. Some of my appointments tend to get rescheduled, but no big deal. It's an obstetrician office, things like this are going to happen. Babies come when they want to sometimes and emergencies arise. I get upset when people complain! You never know if they are telling someone they have cancer or perhaps the baby doesn't have a heartbeat:( Think about this the next time you are delayed. This could be you! You are ALWAYS given the choice to wait or reschedule. Overall awesome office.

Dr. Monzo is the BEST show details Dr. Monzo is the BEST
Aug 2nd, 2012

Dr. Monzo is the BEST, she delivered my baby and has kept me healthy and update with all women health issues. She you may experience a wait, but what can you expect she's great! No other doctor can deliver any of my children expect Monzo.

Excellent, trust-worthy doctor! Very highly recommended! show details Excellent, trust-worthy doctor! Very highly recommended!
Jul 23rd, 2012

Dr. Monzo is an excellent doctor. She has been my OBGYN for 7 years and has delivered my last 3 out 4 children. I recommend her to other patients without hesitation. There is not enough space to write all the wonderful experiences I have had with her as well as the nursing and office staff. Dr. Monzo truly cares about her patients. She takes the necessary time and follows strict protocols to ensure that each patient receives the best medical care. During two of my pregnancies, a couple of medical issues have come up but I always trusted her recommendations and knew that she was taking the proper precautions by having additional testing done or sending me to other specialty doctors to be cleared. I look forward to being under her excellent care for years to come. If you want to experience top-notch care, go see Dr. Monzo!

Absolutely The Best!!! show details Absolutely The Best!!!
Jul 20th, 2012

I would recommend Dr Monzo to everyone!! She has been my dr for 10 years and she is the best dr that I have ever had. She really cares about her patients. I have gone through some difficult times, physically and emotionally, and Dr Monzo has been there with me through every step. She always has time to answer any questions and address any concerns that you may have. I have recommended her to friends and coworkers and they also have been very happy with her as their physician. She is an expert in the field and I trust her more than anyone!

Jun 12th, 2012

Doctor Monzo saved my life! I went to the emergency room three times and no one could figure out what was going on. Three different doctors missed something that could have cost me my life but she didnt. I had one appointment with Doctor Monzo and she easily saw I needed emergency surgery! After my surgery, she stopped by frequently to check up on how I was doing. Yes you do have to wait longer than you would like too sometimes but I feel like she is a very good doctor. Love the front desk girls, very personable.

Countless Great Experiences show details Countless Great Experiences
May 17th, 2012

I have had countless great experiences with Dr. Monzo over the last 7 years! Dr. Monzo and her staff (especially her nurse Deb) are highly competent and completely focused on what is best for their patients. During a routine OB visit during my pregnancy, I began to have difficulty breathing in the office. Dr. Monzo dropped what she was doing, quickly assessed my condition and personally ran me down to the E.R. in a wheelchair. She got me immediate attention and gave me personalized advice during a very scary time. She is a top rate doctor and is always personally invested in her patient's best interest and care!

May 17th, 2012

She was the reason my daughter was born show details She was the reason my daughter was born
May 14th, 2012

I came to Dr Monzo after receiving poor treatment from 2 hospitals. I was a high risk pregnancy(3 past miscarriages) & 2 hospitals diagnosised my symptoms as being a miscarriage. By the forth month(neither did any test) I contacted Dr Monzo(highly referred) & she fit me in the next day. Dr Monzo made sure I received every test & saw me twice a week. She did everything humanly possible to care for me. I delivered 2 months early a healthy baby girl. Who was cared for by a wonderful Nic unit in Lankeneau. My daughter is now a happy & healthy 5 month old & I owe it all to Dr Monzo. Due to space I can't explain all my issue but I can say Dr Monzo saved my daughter while she was in utero. She is an example of what a doctor should be. In addition, Dr Monzo stayed past her shift & delayed her own family emergency to make sure my daughter was delivered with care.

Amazing doctor show details Amazing doctor
by V. V. on May 14th, 2012 on doctor.com

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Amazing doctor show details Amazing doctor
by Anonymous on May 14th, 2012 on doctorsdig.com

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
Meticulous and Caring! show details Meticulous and Caring!
Apr 21st, 2012

My first experience with Dr. Monzo came as I was about to deliver my first child. My normal doctor was not on call and she was filling in. Thank God for sending me Dr. Monzo, she was my Angel! After residents let my baby's distress go too long before calling her in, Dr. Monzo swiftly assessed and took command of the situation, all while putting me at ease. From that moment on, I knew she was my doctor for good! Three healthy babies later, Dr. Monzo continues to provide excellent and thorough care, support and guidance. Highly recommended!

EXCEPTIONAL physician! show details EXCEPTIONAL physician!
Apr 15th, 2012

I can't say enough about the wonderful experiences I have had with Dr. Monzo as my ob-gyn. She is caring, compassionate and highly competent. Dr. Monzo consistently goes above and beyond in all aspects of my care. I have referred all of my friends to her practice. I have to say, I don't normally use these types of sites, but I was appalled to read some of the information/"opinions" that have been posted here and could not sit back and not post my opinion of how terrific I think she is.

Absolutely No Bedside Manner show details Absolutely No Bedside Manner
Dec 27th, 2011

I had to see Dr. Monzo because my usual doctor was not available. I waited for well over 2 hours past my appointment. And when she finally did see me, she did not listen to any of my issues or concerns and dismissed everything -- very rudely. She may have spent a total of 2 minutes and abruptly left the office. I left crying. I cannot believe doctors like her still exist and have patients. I wish there was a better business bureau or something similar for doctors like her.

AVOID - terrible dr and staff show details AVOID - terrible dr and staff
Dec 7th, 2011

avoid! dr monzo has absolutely no bedside manner. she and her staff are rude, condescending, and do not value patients' time. i was rescheduled 4 times in 1 month by the receptionist and then given attitude when i called to get a refill on my birth control. they do not return calls or follow through with getting medications filled in a timely manner.

Oct 26th, 2011

I would never refer her to my worst enemy, she is always rushed, i have heard her yelling at her staff which is unacceptable,she never calls with results,she is never on time, horrible horrible..there are plenty of ob/gyn drs out there dont sell yourself short....

You decide... show details You decide...
Oct 24th, 2011

if youre in the market for a horrific experience, to be constantly left waiting with no direct apoplogies, to never have any of your questions directly answered aside from having papers thrusted at you or a condescending retort as if you "should already know", lack of preparation for the appts, and a doctor who chastizes her very sweet and attentive nurses for her mistakes right in front of you after complaining about the fact that you are there...RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU then this is the doc for you, if youd like to maintain your sanity then move on...PS: she also suggested i take meds im allergic to AND that are deemed the most harmful my trimester instead of offering a rememdy...good luck

Be prepared to wait show details Be prepared to wait
Aug 27th, 2009

I have never waited less than an hour. Appointments are constantly getting rescheduled. I am always hurried during my visit--to the point where I do not even feel I have time to bring up issues. I also feel I am so hurried, things gets missed. I will be changing doctors as soon as I have my baby!