Internal medicine

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  show details
Aug 14th, 2012

This office seems to have a lot of trouble getting lab results. Twice with me and once with my wife. On my first vist she had to go on line to find them from my old Dr all the time complaining about Quest. So I used her suggested labcorp and they lost most of my results and some very important results for my wife. Now , I know this isn't all her fault but she must bear some responsibility .I don't think I will continue to use this office even tho it is difficult to change doctors.

|  Earned my trust in one visit  |  show details
Jul 5th, 2011

I've only been to Dr. Kinney one time but she was very thorough in this first office visit, really taking time to know my specific conditions and adjusting medications only on an as needed basis.

|  Great Family Physician  |  show details
Jun 3rd, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Kinney for nearly 15 years. She spends a lot of time with me going over symptoms, lab work, medications, even non-medical interventions I can use for discomfort. She is very knowledgeable but stays within her comfort zone as a general practioner. She does not hesitate to refer to a specialist on some issues, and coordinates care with those physicians. She has the greatest bedside manner, willing to give you the time you need and fully discuss any issues you bring up. I trust her, trust her decisions and guidance.

|  show details
Sep 3rd, 2009

Dr. Kinney is always available to me when ever I need her. She is very conservative in her treament and was able to diagnose a serious condition that was misdiagnosed from other doctors.