Dr. Joanne Kinney MD Patient Reviews

3.9
  • 5 reviews

February 6th, 2017
Great doctor - lame lab - poor staff
Dr. Kinney is a great doctor. She is extremely thorough and takes a lot of time reviewing results and explaining treatment options. Overall, I have had a very good experience with her as a doctor. Her staff is another matter entirely. They can be less than helpful and are sometimes snotty and rude on the phone. I also had a bad experience with her lab.They duplicated tests (drawing much more blood than they really needed) which resulted in additional charges for me. I just use another lab now. My attitude is office staff come and go - but a really good doctor is hard to find and if you are looking for a very experienced, thorough, careful doctor who will take the time to really investigate your health concerns and give you a correct diagnosis and thorough treatment plan - Dr. Kinney is for you!

August 14th, 2012
This office seems to have a lot of trouble getting lab results. Twice with me and once with my wife. On my first vist she had to go on line to find them from my old Dr all the time complaining about Quest. So I used her suggested labcorp and they lost most of my results and some very important results for my wife. Now , I know this isn't all her fault but she must bear some responsibility .I don't think I will continue to use this office even tho it is difficult to change doctors.

July 5th, 2011
Earned my trust in one visit
I've only been to Dr. Kinney one time but she was very thorough in this first office visit, really taking time to know my specific conditions and adjusting medications only on an as needed basis.

June 3rd, 2011
Great Family Physician
I have been a patient of Dr. Kinney for nearly 15 years. She spends a lot of time with me going over symptoms, lab work, medications, even non-medical interventions I can use for discomfort. She is very knowledgeable but stays within her comfort zone as a general practioner. She does not hesitate to refer to a specialist on some issues, and coordinates care with those physicians. She has the greatest bedside manner, willing to give you the time you need and fully discuss any issues you bring up. I trust her, trust her decisions and guidance.

September 3rd, 2009
Dr. Kinney is always available to me when ever I need her. She is very conservative in her treament and was able to diagnose a serious condition that was misdiagnosed from other doctors.