A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joanne Kirby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joanne Kirby is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joanne Kirby, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Pain
- Herniated Disc
- Sleep Disorders
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirby graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kirby has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joanne Cheryl Kirby MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joanne C. Kirby practice?
- Dr. Joanne Kirby has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joanne Kirby practices Internal Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists.